Friday 9 November 2012

Faithful Fridays~Music

Faithful Fridays is a day where christians can share there faith, a song, a bible verse, a bible study that you are working through or anything that God has put on your heart to share. You can go to Joy's blog Doodle Bug to get the rules and picture.
Today I would like to share some of my favourite christian songs that are really good and encouraging.

Carrie Underwood~Jesus Take The Wheel
 
 
Francesca Battistelli~Trampoline
 
Paul Brandt~That's What I Love About Jesus
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome songs, Rebekah! :) I have Francesca Battistelli's CD. :) Music is a great way to get closer to Jesus. It's definitely important to choose the music we listen to carefully.

    Thanks for participating in Faithful Fridays! :D

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah