Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas Events

 Last Sunday we had a lot to do! First was church of course and then later that day my mom, Ben, Jacob and I were in the Christmas play at our church.

 
My mom was Mary, Ben was Joesph, Jacob was a priest that sang 2 songs with the little kids and I was the angel of the Lord.
 
Jacob singing his song with the kids
 
My mom and Ben at the manger with baby Jesus, sorry for the blurry picture.
Then afterwards I had to go to the home school youth Christmas party. One of the main things we did there was a tackiest Christmas outfit contest. So after over a week looking for stuff, this is what I came up with.
All it is missing is my light up Christmas tree hat!!!
 
The next day the CP Rail Christmas train came through our town. We only get it every second year in our town so we don't miss out on it!
 

 
 
Doc Walker and Miss Emily were the performers in Canada
 
 
Me standing near the train, sorry the picture is blurry again. The camera that we used isn't very good.
But isn't the train beautiful anyways?
 
I would like to leave you guys with some Christmas songs by Paul Brandt.
 
Away In A Manger
 
Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy
 
Jingle Bells
 
O Holy Night
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah