Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wacky Wednesdays~Proverbs 11:16






Wacky Wednesdays is a day for bloggers to share something funny like a song, a joke, something that someone said, a story or just whatever is funny. The rules are if you want to do Wacky Wednesdays that you have to follow me and comment saying that you are doing it.
A couple of nights ago we were doing family bible time and when it was my turn I kind of messed up. When I got to Proverbs 11:16 it says:
 
A kindhearted woman gains respect,
but ruthless men gain only wealth.
 
But I changed the last part to:
 
but ruthless men gain only "weight."
 
Yeah, we had a pretty good laugh about that.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is funny Becky. You do come up with some humm dingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS pretty funny, but it's nice to liven things up once in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah