Today I would like to share a verse that is really good and what it means.
As a ring of gold in a swine’s snout,
So is a lovely woman who lacks discretion.
Now who would want to see a ring in a pigs snout!?! Wouldn't that just be ugly? That is what it is saying. As beautiful and pretty as a woman can be if she doesn't have discretion she can get to be pretty bad looking.
- To judge what is correct and proper
- United with caution
- Prudent (Which means cautious in determining on any action or line of conduct)
- Dressing modestly not attracting attention
- Having friendships that will not draw you away from God
- The way we talk
- Being careful not to flirt with boys because they could get the wrong feeling about you
- By guarding the movies we watch, the music we listen to and the books we read. They should not contradict the Bible.