Tuesday 26 February 2013

Meeting My Pen-Pal

 Last Thursday Jacob had a dentist appointment. And I have a pen-pal that lives right near the dentist. So I wrote her telling her heads up because I might be coming and that I would phone her a couple days before then to make sure it was alright and to get directions. She wasn't busy that day so I got to go to her house well Jacob was at the dentist. We had a REALLY great time! It was my first time to meet one of my pen-pals (I have like 8 pen-pals). 
 
 
 Here is a picture of us together. Sorry my hair is all messy, my mom didn't say anything when she took the picture so I thought I must look fine.
God bless,
Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Rebekah, your hair is just fine and you are getting more beautiful every day. You always were a beautiful girl but it is coming out more and more. What a blessing to have such a good time with your pen pal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah