Monday 30 April 2012

Garage Sale And Spring Social

 2 days ago was our towns big garage sale at the Legion. My mom got a bunch of stuff there, because it was so cheap. We thought it started at 8:00 because it's sign said so, but it actually started at 8:30 just like the newspaper said. So we woke up at 7:00 when we could have woke up at 7:30. We are not much of morning people.
 Our school board has spring socials ever year. So we went to one in Olds yesterday. It was okay. There was really good food there. The drive down there was horrible! It rained really hard almost the whole way. But when we were coming back home there was a big bright rainbow. I wish I had my camera to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah