Friday 12 October 2012

Faithful Fridays~Inspirational Pictures

Faithful Fridays is a day where christians can share there faith, a song, a bible verse, a bible study that you are working through or anything that God has put on your heart to share. You can go to Joy's blog Doodle Bug to get the rules and picture.
I have been doing alot of stuff on Pinterest lately and I have found alot of neat things. I would like to share some of the inspirational pictures I have found.
 


He's the only thing that will last.

True

Nothing is impossible with God

Thankfulness

: )

Proverbs 31:30

Romans 16:20

Bible verses

Romans 10:15

God

Luke 18:27

Jeremiah 29:13

John 14:6

Bible verse

Is. 49:16

Jesus <3




4 comments:

  1. Love these, Rebekah! Especially the first one and the Proverbs 31 one. :)

    God bless you and thanks for participating in Faithful Fridays! :)

    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah,

    I don't know which I like best....they're all great. I really do love the Proverbs 31 one though! Thanks for brightening my day! And a BIG thank you for participating in Faithful Friday!

    Have a great weekend! :)
    Tammy (Joy's mom)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah