Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wacky Wednesdays~Things You Find In Your Fridge

 
Wacky Wednesdays is a day for bloggers to share something funny like a song, a joke, something that someone said, a story or just whatever is funny. The rules are if you want to do Wacky Wednesdays that you have to follow me and comment saying that you are doing it.
The other morning I was going into are fridge to get butter for my toast. Well I opened it and reached for the butter when I saw a TV controler in there with peanut butter on it! I didn't know where it came from at first but then I remembered that Ben accidently dropped his toast on it the night before and we put it in the fridge so that the peanut butter would get hard so that we could just peel it off. But I was tired so I didn't remember right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah