"A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest which with Canada has been blessed - to be observed on the 2nd Monday of October."
It is annoying when people say they are thankful for stuff but not who they are thankful too. I mean you can't just say thank you to no one because it just doesn't make any sense. So instead of saying I am thankful for try saying I am thankful to God for because then God gets the glory and it makes much more sense to be thankful to someone.
I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
The verse is saying that we are to tell all about what God has done for us and given us.
Here is a list of what I am thankful to God for.
- That God loves all of us and promises to never leave us
- That my brothers and I can be homeschooled by our awesome teacher our mom
- For my family and how crazy and fun we are
- For my babies aka my donkeys
- For the awesome youth group at our church
- For our church
- For my books that I don't think I could live without including my Bibles
- For my music that I don't think I could live without either
- For all my friends
- For my violin, I have so fun with it!
- For our town
- For our house and acreage
- For Christmas because it is the most wonderful time of the year.
- For food, especially rice!
- For my followers because I wouldn't write on my blog if it wasn't for you guys
- For country things like music, the style, clothes, etc.
- Old TV shows, I just love them!