Wednesday 23 May 2012

Chokecherry Jelly And Serving

 The other day me and my mom made some chokecherry jelly for my dad for Father's Day. He won't see this because he doesn't look at my blog. It was okay making it, I just don't like it because it is a very hot job.


 Me and my family serve tea and dessert at the old folk's home as you know from my second post, so we went and served again on May 10th. Me and Jacob dressed up like Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett. All of the people just loved it. The newspaper guy was there too and took pictures of me and Jacob. Jacob got in the newspaper. I wish I could have made it in. Here is the picture of him.

  My mom photo copied it that's why you can't really see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah