Saturday 19 May 2012

Making Supper

 Sorry I haven't done a post in such a long time. There is just nothing to write about.
 My mom usually has a helper to make supper and tonight was my turn. I made salad and juice.

The juice was Minute Maid orange juice and the salad was my Grandma's recipe.

Here is my Grandma's salad dressing recipe.

2 tbsp         oil
2 tbsp         apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
1 1/2  tsp   sugar
1 tsp            montreal steak spice
2                   crushed garlic cloves
1 tsp            sambel oelak or shrimp sauce
                      salt and pepper

 The ingredients that we put in it is tomato, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, green, red, orange or yellow pepper and sometimes shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah