Saturday 5 May 2012

Drama

 Yesterday was my first drama performance! I have been practising since March. Last night went okay. We messed up on two songs and some scenes. But I don't think anyone really knew that. The play was called the Opreatunists. We have a play today and Thursday at the old folks home.
                            

                            Here I am getting ready my performance.                                                            
                                                                                                                                                                                      


2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of you! You like you are right in character and ready to fly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! They just make my day!
God bless,
Rebekah